Promotion and Completion Requirements
(1) Conditions for advancing to the second half of the doctoral program
- Met the requirements for completing the graduate school/major master’s course.
- Completion of the required 3 credits for Advanced Chemistry International Subject Group I and the required 2 credits for Practical English Presentation I.
- Acquired credits for the master’s program.
- Passed the Qualifying Examination 2 (QE2) conducted by this program (GP-Chem).
(2) Completion requirements
- Met the requirements for completing the graduate school/major doctor’s course.
- Acquired 6 required credits for Advanced Chemistry International Credit Group II and 2 required credits for Practical English Presentation II.
- Acquired credits for the doctoral program.
- Passed the Qualifying Examination 3 (QE3 conducted by this program.
- Submitted a doctoral dissertation and passed the degree examination and final examination of the International Joint Graduate Program conducted by the Division for International Joint Graduate Programs of the Advanced Graduate School after receiving the necessary research guidance.